Monday, December 21, 2009

The Danger of Working from Home




I can be at work as early as I want, work as late as I want, work in my pjs and fuzzy slippers if I want, and watch Ellen if I want. I can play Solitaire if I want and not worry if a boss will catch me, I can blog if I want (what? who does that during work hours?) and I can take my lunch break on the deck by the pool...for two hours if I want.

But sadly, my choices for interactive conversation are limited.

Today, I said hello to The Grinch...and then pushed the little button so I could hear his response. He said...'you're a mean one'.

Bah-humbug Mr. Grinch.....so I went upstairs to talk to Santa Homer and get his opinion. I greeted him in his native language by saying "DOH HO HO". Then I pushed his little button. He said "this suit is itchy....now when am I getting paid?" I said "Look buster....you get one more chance or you and The Grinch will both spend Christmas in the fireplace...with your little plastic chestnuts roasting on an open fire.

I hesitantly pushed the button and what did I hear? "Deck the halls with Buddy Holly...fa la la la la.....singing Polly Wolly Doddle all the day". Seems like someone found their Christmas spirit!

Merry Christmas to all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

Made by Lena