Monday, June 22, 2009

Killer Combo


I know you may find this hard to believe but I actually consider myself a HEALTHY eater and in pretty good shape (for the shape I'm in)!

I exercise regularly and love anything outdoorsy. I love to hike, play tennis, shop (yes...it's a sport - sometimes a full contact sport) and sunbathe (whatever...I sweat so it must be a sport).

I made a wonderful dinner for friends this weekend. They were my test-subjects (aka guinea pigs) as I tried two new recipes. Broiled talapia with peach-mango-avocado salsa (YUM) and an Island Shrimp Salad. They were duly impressed I must say.

But let me just say that when it comes to the 'Finer Things of Life' ....there is nothing finer than your good ol' double-fudge chunk brownie topped with Ben & Jerry's Vanilla Health Bar Crunch. Oh yes..... double chunk, double dipped and DOUBLE DELICIOUS!!

3 comments:

  1. "shop (yes...it's a sport - sometimes a full contact sport)"

    Now that makes me GIGGLE! Why you ask? Because I have been a victim of this full contact sport. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm. Ice cream. I haven't tried this flavor yet...I'm usually a sucker for the Phish Food

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, you're funny! Brownies for breakfast totally caught my eye because if there are brownies within a mile radius of my house...they're not safe ANY time of day! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

Made by Lena