Sunday, July 12, 2009
And the winner is......
If you've ever seen "A Christmas Story" then you know how exciting it is to receive an award!
I am officially accepting my first BLOG AWARD!! I briefly mentioned receiving it last week....and then my computer went haywire and I was out of town. Oh - one quickly learns how addicted to the internet she can be when there IS NO ACCESS!!
SO...I humbly (Oh...that is SUCH A LIE) - I PROUDLY accept this Lovely Blog Award. I'd like to just keep it for myself, put it on the dashboard of my car and drive around honking and shouting "LOOK AT ME....I WON AN AWARD" - but I'll follow the rules....THIS TIME - but don't push your luck!
Thank you Mrs.EyeCanSee - who has one of the CUTEST Blog Titles - "The Juice is Worth the Squeeze"! - what a sweetie! I am passing this on to Five of my Favs are here are DA RULES (follow 'em or there will be consequences! No there won't....yes, there will!)
1.) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his/her link.
2.) Pass the award to 5 other bloggers that you have newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
So I'm passing this award along to:
1. Birthday Girl (because if you don't know by now...I LOVE BIRTHDAYS!)
2. ~K~ (because she makes me LaUgH every day!)
3. The Weary Publicist (because she's little but STRONG and tells it like it is!)
4. Cassi of "High Heels and Hunting Boots" (because she keeps me connected to my Texas Heritage while struttin' her stilettos!)
5. Jennifer of "Embrace the Everyday" (because this day...right now... is all we have - and it is certainly to be embraced!)
Share the Love my friends...Good Karma to you all!